Friday, January 23, 2009

Another Week!

I'll be honest to say that I'm glad its Friday. I'm exhausted and it's only 10 o'clock.

I also have to admit that I am starting to feel a little more comfortable when I talk with the businesses that I am sending letters to. I called 15 of the 20 I wanted to reach today. I still left quite a few messages, but I did get to talk to a few business owners. Some of them had not received the letter yet. Except for the first call I did (where I politely told them I'd call them back in a few days once they had looked at it), I asked them if they had a few minutes I could explain a little bit about the program so they would know what to look for. I then explained about the advertising opportunity on the local merchant mall for all of the members of the My Power Mall Community. I also stated that there were lots of other benefits of the program that were explained in the letter. Most of the responses I got were that they were not sure they were looking to increase their advertising, but they would take a look at it. I think on Monday (when I follow up the 5 I missed today and the 10 letters that went in the mail today), I will also make sure to emphasize that there are up to $600 in rebates (in gas and groceries), a chance to raise funds for the charity of their choice and a chance to earn money on everything they spend--in addition to advertising.

I got another 10 letters ready to go out with the mail tomorrow. I also am planning on completing a round of follow up calls for all of my individuals that I've contacted so far. By the end of the weekend, I also want to have emailed everyone remaining on my list, just so I am keeping in touch and they are thinking about My Power Mall.

Good night to everyone--I'll talk to you soon...

--Sandy W.

3 comments:

bestblinddate said...

Sounds like you are in overdrive Sandy :-) It is so going to pay off for you... Keep up the great work! Have fun!

Tina Katz said...

I keep seeing a flash back of your video when you started. Sitting on the couch and sounding like a robot. Baby you have come along way. It is going to really show. I am so excited for you.
tina from ny

Ginny Dye said...

Fabulous plan with the businesses. It's so important to help them know just how much they can benefit. Advertising is such a tiny part of the WCM for a Business Owner. I'm glad you're going to take the focus off advertising, give them a taste of the big picture, and then get them to the website. We'll be creating a Marketing video to aid you in this process. :)

Ginny

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video