Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Snowy Tuesday

So many people who live in cold places have talked about snow in their blogs, so I thought since this is likely the only day this year Raleigh will see snow, I should talk about it too. We got about 6-inches by the end of the day. I have lived in places that get much more snow than this, so I did not raid the grocery store for bread and milk, but I also did not really get out of the house. My son's daycare was closed and I decided to work my primary job from home today.

Big Z and his Mom so politely pointed out that yesterday, I never really said what my passion was...just that it wasn't calling free business opportunity seeker leads. Honestly my passion is helping people. I'm interested in sponsoring people to help them reach their goals. But I realize that I have to invite people to join My Power Mall in order to sponsor them.

Working with businesses is just one way that I am going to bring people into My Power Mall team. I also would like to work with non-profit organizations. I have already contacted two private schools (which have non-profit status) and of course, the non-profit that I am building my business for. I have also contacted a company whose business is to help non-profits raise money. I plan on (starting tomorrow since I didn't have time today) contacting 5 organizations a day by email and then following up with a phone call. I will likely start with professional organizations (chamber of commerce, etc). I also want to work with organizations that I have a connection with or have been a member of in the past. We just moved to NC a few months ago so my local connections are lacking, but I will contact some of the ones in VA, MD, and PA that I have been connected with in the past...stay tuned for more information.

--Sandy W.

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Thanks, Sandy ;-). That fleshes it out for my brain . . . I appreciate those details.

Say, I've been thinking of you all day and wondering: How did your husband do with his interview? Any job prospects that look promising?

We're still keeping our good thoughts for you and your family.

Enjoy.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video