Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday-

Today was much better. Not in the volume of calls that I was able to complete, but in the quality. I talked to two business owners that seemed much more open to the Business Partnership Program than those that I had spoken to last week. Discussing the other benefits to the program in addition to advertising seemed to help me get a better response than "I'm not looking to expand my advertising". Instead, I got a "I haven't seen your letter, but please email me the information". It's amazing no one pays attention to their regular mail anymore.

I printed out some business cards tonight and am going to try to stop by some gas stations or other businesses tomorrow. I do need to get gas... the light is almost on...

--Sandy W.

2 comments:

Tina Katz said...

I have been after my gas station on the corner since we first got the gas card. Now I go in and use my Amex gift card and always give him my website. I tell him when I pay. Wow I love getting paid on everything I buy. I am got a more serious response a few days ago. He said he just does not find the time to get to look at the site. Well, a couple of nights ago I pulled my gas and grocery voucher out and printed it. Then I am going to give him a scenario of how people will love this. And how he will be a World Changer! After he signs up, I was thinking maybe even see if he will want to set a little table up in front and I would do raffles and maybe a car wash(when it is warmer)Oh the possibilities
tina from ny

Big Z and his Mom said...

Sandy,

Everything that Jacki said on the call tonight about your tenacity I concur with. You have a steady and unrelenting pace as you follow your plan. You are one to emulate in your diligence and your commitment to your original reason for becoming a Boot Camper. You've found your rhythm. I can only imagine the challenges you feel as a family, and yet you bear it all with courage and grace. I admire your strength. Keep up your efforts and keep remembering your WHY. May many blessings shower down on your family very, very soon.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video