Friday, January 30, 2009

Follow up with Answering Machines

For those of you who missed the evening call (which is mostly everyone), Ginny spent some time helping me with spicing up the messages that I leave on answering machines to see if I get a better response. (By better, I mean any response at all). I am actually looking forward to calling people over the weekend to see if I can get some results. I would like to try to call everyone at least once this weekend (especially those I didn't get to call yet this week). I know that's alot and probably a lofty goal, but I need to keep working to meet my goals. (considering I have 70+ contacts)

I want to practice them some tonight and then I will share them with you in video format tomorrow.

I also made it to a gas station today, but did not really get the opportunity to talk to the owner/manager. The clerk took my card but was anxious about giving me someone else's information on their behalf without talking to them first, so I will have to follow up later.

-Happy Friday to everyone!
-Sandy W

3 comments:

bestblinddate said...

Thanks Sandy, What an awesome job you two did on the scripts! I hope to begin to use them by morning :-)
Have fun! Aletha

AndreaC said...

Hey Sandy!
I didn't realize you were down in Blue Devil country! I graduated from Duke in 87 and miss that area very much.

Keep on going, this is all about to break wide open. Thanks for everything you're doing.

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Sandy,

The call was great with you and Ginny. So great in fact, I was a bit sad when you guys got off to work your scripts . . . I see the extra time gave great results according to Aletha's blog. ;-) Good job. Will look for your videos. Enjoy.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video