Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tuesday-January 13th

My husband was out-of-town on an interview (since he has lost his job and is looking for work) today but I was determined that I was going to get some work done for My Power Mall. So inbetween getting myself and my two year old dinner and keeping him entertained...

I did a follow up call to the two of the non-profit private schools that I had emailed. I had to leave a message because it was after hours, but I realize that it may take them hearing my name a few times before they realize that I am not a sales person looking to make a sale and I can really help them. I also called back three of my contacts as well as two of the PM dialer leads that I had gotten on Sunday. One of my contacts told me they had found something else and were no longer looking.

I am very happy to report a new World Changer on my Team as a result of one of the two PM dialer leads (the other I was unable to get ahold of). He lives in Georgia and is interested in building an income for himself and his wife. He was also interested in working with churches to help them. I am very excited to be able to help him accomplish those goals.

It was exciting to hear on the call tonight (once I got on...) that there were others who also had some sign ups recently....

I spent the rest of the evening trying to get caught up on what I could do for my business once it was too late to call my own contacts...I left some messages with some businesses. I sent an email to some businesses requesting permission to send them information about the business partnership program.

Tomorrow I want to follow up on the New Years Letters I sent out.

--Sandy Warner

2 comments:

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

Congratulations on your sign up! Way to go! As you said it is all starting to come together for so many boot campers. You now have the knowledge to help your team succeed as well.

Big Z and his Mom said...

Fantastic news on your World Changer Team Member, Sandy!!! I'm so happy for you! More are coming. You're doing an incredible job balancing taking action and refreshing your skills dialy. Your new team members have an excellent example of leadership in you.

I hope your husband's interview went well, too.

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video