Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday January 12th

I had plans today to follow up!

..to follow up with some PM dialer leads from yesterday...

..to follow up with some contacts I had made previously...

...to follow up with some NPO's that I had contacted...

I called both of the PM dialer leads from yesterday that had requested I call them back today. One of them was not there...bummer...but I left a message and sent him an email. I will put him on the list to call back tomorrow. The second lead was really interested in building a business and liked the idea of My Power Mall (who wouldn't). I need to call her back after I'm done this blog to see how she liked the presentation.

I have also been practicing talking to people about MPM by calling free leads. The leads are only a day or two old, but it's not exclusive, so they are getting bombarded by a lot of people, especially emails. I have changed the way I email them...first, I call them. Typically (if the phone number is not wrong) I leave a message because very few people seem to answer the phone. Caller ID has ruined that. Once I leave them a message, I send them an email with a subject line of "I just left you a voice message at _____". Then for the body of the email, I use the following text:

Hi. I wanted to follow up a little with you regarding my message today. I have your information because you are interested in a home based business. I am trying to find out a little bit more about what you are looking for to see if it would be a good fit for the company that I work for, called My Power Mall, or if not, if I can help you find something that would be a good fit.

Here is some information that would be helpful for me to know if you would be willing to share it with me...

1. How long have you looking to generate an income from home? What happened that made you start looking?
2. What is your current occupation? Do you enjoy it?
3. How many hours a week are you looking to invest in your home based business?
4. What type of income potential are you looking for?
5. Have you ever tried to have your own business before?
6. If there was one thing that you could change for the better in your life, what would it be?

I understand that you are busy and I do not want to take up too much of your time. If you have a few minutes please give me a call to discuss these items or send me an email as to when the best time is that I can reach you. I would really like to help you find the best home based business for you.

I had at least one positive response from this, so i will let everyone know how they liked the presentation!

--the other follow ups had to get moved to tomorrow....

-Sandy W

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Thank you for sharing your email, Sandy. And, yet again, reminding us to do our homework on keeping the back office info fresh while implementing the "practice makes perfect" concept on calling leads.

How do you keep your energy while doing all you're doing for expanding your business growth, and whilst pregnant, with your little one, and working? That's what I want to know. Great job!

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video