Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday January 22

I was disappointed when I talked to the first set of businesses, I still mostly got voice mails and answering machines. I guess business people can do the same thing as individuals: screen their calls by caller IDs.

I prepared another 10 letters to go out to 10 more businesses. Tomorrow I will call today's businesses again and call the 2nd set that I sent out--a total of 20. I also want to follow up with the contacts on the top of my list: the few PM dialer leads that are still considering MPM and some others that have had positive responses. I also need to check in with my world changer; he was going to meet with his pastor and try to work with his church. It should be a busy day tomorrow.

I know this is short, but its been a difficult day. I've been under the weather slightly and my husband got two more rejections for jobs that he applied for and thought he had a chance of getting. That means tomorrow will be much better....

-Sandy W

No comments:

How Can You Become a World Changer?

1. Go to the website http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25296

2. Watch the Video for More Information if you have questions

3. Click on the "Yes I want a World Changer Mall" button under the video